Everyone know that BMW 2 valve brakes from 1974 to 1980 where okay at best.
You can update your 74 to 80 BMW Airhead to a modern brake with simple tools and new or used parts.
- Allows a 320mm rotor
- 4 piston radial caliper
- Easy to install. Standard tools needed
- Single disc or dual disc
- You can use your stock under tank master cylinder for a single disc.
This kit included:
Ducati brake disc adapter for BMW hub
Bracket for BMW S1000RR caliper caliper
2x Caliper spacer.
You will need to source the parts listed below.
- Ducati 1098 brake rotor
- BMW 2009-2018 S1000RR 4 piston radial caliper
- Brake pads
- Spiegler stainless braided brake line
- Caliper Mounting Bolts(x2) & Banjo bolt
All of the parts are available new and used on eBay.
OUT OF STOCK TILL MID FEBRUARY 2021